- Queen Liliʻuokalani is overthrown.
- U.S. President Grover Cleveland.
Queen Liliʻuokalani (born: 1838, reign: 1891-1893)
- Constitution of the Republic of Hawaii is adopted.
- Provisional Government of Hawaii ends.
- Sanford B. Dole becomes President.
Sanford B. Dole (1844-1926)
- Samuel Damon (KS Trustee 1884-1909)
- "If we are ever to have peace and annexation the first thing to do is to obliterate the past"
- "Joint resolution" (not an enforceable "act") of annexation.
- U.S. President William McKinley.
- Territory of Hawaiʻi but no treaty of cession.
U.S. flag being raised at ʻIolani Palace
- Honolulu High School is renamed after U.S. President William McKinley.
- Final year Queen's Hospital would receive public funding for Hawaiians.
- Hawaiian Homes Commission Act.
- Toursite: Paukukalo.
Prince Jonah Kūhiō (1871-1922)
- Hawaiʻi becomes the 50th state.
- U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- Apology Resolution is signed by Bill Clinton.
- Pu'uhuluhulu is on DHHL property.
- Formerly crown lands (Humu'ula).